Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time

Where does the time go? I can't believe August is nearing an end. My poll is also almost over too so please take a minute to take it.

I have so much catching up to do. I have several custom orders to finish tomorrow when more supplies are to be delivered, I have a ton of new fabric that I want to play with and of course I need to clean the house and go to the grocery store.

Next week this time my girls will be in school! Can you tell I'm excited? I plan to use those hours to work on purses and my etsy shop. At least that is the plan.

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Have fun making things ! I wish I had the time to make more...most of my things are done late at night after work or on the weekends.

creativejenv said...

I devote a lot of time to this right now. I only work about 10 hours a week and once the kids are back to school I won't have to feel guilty about it!
thanks for the comment!